Alright, so yesterday was one of those super-fantastic days that had it rained would have been perfect.
- I got to sleep in.
- I had a Peanut Butter smoothie (aka Nectar of the Gods...seriously) from Smoothie King for Breakfast. I've never tried anything else from Smoothie King because I just can't pass this one up when I go in there.
- Matthew and I went to the NARBC show (North American Reptile Breeder's Conference). The NARBC is the "big show" in Texas that comes around twice a year on a Saturday and Sunday in Arlington. There's a smaller one ( that comes around every couple of months that we're going to this coming Saturday (October 4th). I debated and debated on taking my DSLR to the NARBC show, but knowing that it was going to be packed and that I was looking to get something, I decided that I'd take it to the smaller show in October instead. As you can see from the photo above, I came home with the prettiest little Albino Ball Python! Her name is Popcorn and I. Am. In. Love!!!
- We had lunch at Hooter's and I had their Buffalo Chicken Sandwich. That thing is amazing. Seriously, I would kill for that thing.
- I came home and set Popcorn up in her new home, and gloated over how pretty she is.
- I took a much needed nap. It's amazing how lots of excitement will wear you out and make you sleepy. I never take naps, but I was pooped.
- I woke up in time to catch the mid-season finale of Outlander. It's quickly become one of my new favorites, and I ordered the hardback of book one after the episode. I have a feeling that I'm going to tear through those books and finish the entire series in no time!
Have you ever been to a Reptile Expo?
P.S. If you're interested in going to a Reptile Expo, but don't know when or where they're held, you can check HERE!