30 Before 30

Long time-no post!  Holy crap I've been terrible about blogging for the past few months!  I've been too excited about posting photos to my nature photography blog, packaging orders from my Etsy shop, and getting ready for Christmas.  Since my 29th birthday was last Tuesday, I decided to create and share a 30 before 30 list!  I can't believe I'll be 30 next year...I suppose I missed my invite to Neverland.  I'm so excited about 2015 though, and I think it's going to be a fantastic year for me.  On to the list!  My 30 before 30 list:


  1. Lose 50 pounds
  2. Get a new tattoo
  3. Replace my car
  4. See a bat colony
  5. Stop eating fast food
  6. Run a 5k
  7. Be confident in a bikini
  8. Take super-macro insect photos
  9. Buy a Nikon 105mm f2.8 macro lens
  10. Buy a Nikon SB-700 flash
  11. Buy a set of auto-focus extension tubes
  12. Make my grandma's blackberry cobbler
  13. Collect creepy things
  14. Makeover my hair
  15. List 100 items in my OhRocky Etsy shop
  16. Have a pet box turtle
  17. Go on a cruise
  18. Do a pullup
  19. Open and Etsy shop for my nature photography
  20. Visit Enchanted Rock
  21. Visit Dinosaur Valley State Park
  22. Take a stunning photo of the night sky
  23. Go snorkeling
  24. Kayak the Medina River
  25. Hike to Gorman Falls
  26. Camp at Lake Travis
  27. Rent a telephoto zoom lens
  28. See one of my nature photos in print
  29. Create a photography e-course
  30. Buy a kayak
I used to be a member of 43things.com and loved creating and updating goals lists.  After the closing of 43things I needed a new place to create and brows lists and found my50.com  You're welcome to follow my progress on these goals HERE!  Let me know if you have a similar list!  I'd love to check it out!  




 photo xoxomindi_zpse464302f.jpg

6 comments:

  1. OOH! I want to make one. Back in my LJ days I did a 100 things in 1000 days...maybe I need to do that again.
    Good luck in your endeavors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many things I want to do too... lost 50 pounds, night photography, Etsy shop, hair makeover. Yep x 10!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lot of fun things! I've made a 52 things in 52 weeks list for next year. I hope you get at least a majority of your list accomplished, if not the whole thing plus some!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! 52 things sounds like such a challenge-good luck to you as well!!

      Delete
  4. hey that's awesome that you have made a list, I have done this in years past and have noticed I am not realistic when it comes to goals or list making so I'm making my list shorter and more specific.
    Hope you have a wonderful 2015!!! :)

    http://floatingthrufields.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope 30 won't be too difficult for me :) I hope you have a fantastic 2015 as well!

      Delete