Project 365 // Days 1-3

 I'm going to challenge myself to stick with the 365 project this year and I reeeeally hope I can do it.  I'd love to print all of my photos out in the end and keep them in a box or book to look back on and see what I did every day of the year.  My posting schedule for this project will be every Saturday.  Eeeep I'm excited!  Let's go!

1:365  I found a new book series I need to collect!  The photos in these are incredible!!!

2:365  There's nothing that makes me smile quite like a good ol' thunderstorm.  When I was little I used to ask my mom to wake me up if there was a storm, because I just wanted to stay up and enjoy it :)

I created a 2015 Desk Calendar that will be available in my Oh Rocky shop soon!  I'm so proud of them!  Is it snobbish of me to gloat over my own little creations...because I've been obsessing and bragging about this thing all day!

If you're participating in the 365 Project and keeping a log of it online-leave a link in the comments!  I'd love to check it out!!!


 photo xoxomindi_zpse464302f.jpg

2 comments: