Featured Fan Art: PJ McQuade

Star Wars Christmas Jabba Bells print
Tauntaun Catching Snowflake, Chewbacca the Red Nose Reindeer card, Yoda Clause print
 Oh man!  Are these not the most awesome Star Wars/Christmas prints and cards or what???!  Jabba with a tambourine!?  Chewy as a reindeer?!  And that Tauntaun catching snowflakes might be one of the most adorable friggin' things I've ever seen!  Woudn't these be great to hang in your craft space every Christmas?  Or a nursery even!  BTW...as of last night, I am officially an AUNT!  I don't think my little sis would care for Star Wars Christmas themed nursery decor, but I may have to be sneaky and leave a bit here and there haha!  Babies aside though, I reeallly really want to have these for my craft room.  
Step Brothers Nighthawk & Dragon, Ripley Alien Movie print
I couldn't help but include these two.  Nighthawk & Dragon from Step Brothers?  Badass right?!  And I am a total sucker for the Alien movies, so I am obviously in love with the Ripley print.  It even has Jonesy!  You can find these and more in PJ McQuade's shop Castle McQuade.  Check it out!

Which is your favorite?



 photo xoxomindi_zpse464302f.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment