Wish List: Amigurumi Books

I learned to crochet a few years back, and haven't really made anything other than hats and scarves.  I've been wanting to do granny square blankets, but I think it's the time commitment that has kept me from doing one yet.  Sometimes I just need instant gratification on a project ya know?  Which brings me to Amigurumi!  What's cuter than little crochet characters?  Ok ok kittens are, but when you don't have a kitten the next cutest thing might just be little crochet characters right?!  Sometime within the next few weeks I'm going to become a first time Aunt, and there are SO many amigurumi projects that would make great little baby gifts!  It's well past time, I tackled the art of amigurumi!  Here are a few books that are currently on my "to-buy" list to get me started:


Amigurumi Toy Box by Ana Paula Rimoli

Crocheted Softies by Stacey Trock
Amigurumi Two! by Ana Paula Rimoli
Have you ever made Amigurumi dolls?



 photo xoxomindi_zpse464302f.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment