Wishlist: Christmas Time

Christmas Sweater, Pug Mug
Doctor Sleep, Grumpy Cat Amigurumi, Sally's Baking Addiction, Breaking Bad Season 3

1 & 2: Warm & Cozy
I don't know about you, but nothing screams cold weather fixins to me more than cute sweaters and hot chocolate!  I would love to wear this sweater Christmas Morning, my little brothers would get a good laugh out of it :)  Also...this pug mug!  OMFG isn't it the cutest!

3: Read
One of my favorite things to do when it's cold outside is to curl up on the couch with a fuzzy blanket and dive into a great book.  As someone who loves Stephen King, it shames me to say that I've never read The Shining.  I know.  It's an outrage!  Once I finish the Game of Thrones books (I'm on book 4 right now!), I plan on reading some more King stuff.  I HAVE to start with The Shining, because Doctor Sleep is a follow up on Danny!  I had no idea until I read the flap at the bookstore the other day.  The Shining is at the tippy top of my favorite Horror movies list, alongside The Exorcist and the Alien movies.  Needless to say, I'm beyond ready to read this!

4: Make
As I mentioned in my last post, I want to tackle Amigurumi.  I've been 'favoriting' away on Etsy with all the nerdy/cute/funny/creepy amigurumi patterns.  I can't help but laugh a little when I see Grumpy Cat.  I think this would be cute as a catnip stuffed toy for Sprinkles and Brando.

5: Bake
I'm one of those people who procrastinates a lot about making food of any kind.  I love searching for recipes and I love looking at cute baking projects, but it seems like I have to be in a special mood to actually get my ass in the kitchen and do it.  Christmas time is one of those times that puts me in that mood.  I found this book on Amazon a while back and the author has a really great baking blog with lots of pretty pictures if you're into that sort of thing.  You can check it out HERE!

6: Watch
I CAN NOT believe it took me this long to start watching Breaking Bad.  Matthew bought me season 1 for my birthday on Monday, gave it to me early, and then bought me season 2 the next day.  Gosh babe, you're the best!!!  I think it's safe to say I'll be buying season 3 this weekend (and maybe 4 and 5 too).

What's on your Christmas Wish List?


 photo xoxomindi_zpse464302f.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment