Shop Progress: Almost There!

I've been building the inventory that I want to open shop with and I'm getting closer and closer!  Here are a few more sneak peeks at some that I've made recently:
Dumb & Dumber
Predator, Harry Potter, The Office, The Big Lebowski, Predator again :)
I love the Dumb and Dumber ones and I've been making more and more that I want to sell as "sets".  Especially as magnets!  Next up I'm going to make a "Clueless"set and an "80s slang" set.

Is there anything you'd like to see?  Let me know! 
 


 photo xoxomindi_zpse464302f.jpg

3 comments:

  1. Clueless :D
    I said this last time..but seriously...Clueless haha or any 90s teen movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 80's slang will be a hit!
    Love these. c:

    P.S. I nominated you for the liebster award, my latest blog post explains it. c:

    <3
    Harlynn
    www.mindyourmadness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks girl! Can't wait to share my answers and nominate some blogs!

      Delete