Shop Progress: Mean Girls

Can you believe the movie Mean Girls turns 10 this year!?  This is also a reminder to me that I graduated High School 10 years ago!  Jeeeez I feel old!  I won't say anything else about the number 10 today...but I will share some really fun mirrors I threw together last week and all inspired by Mean Girls of course!

  There are so many really fun lines from that movie-so these were a blast to make.  In addition to mirrors I ordered supplies for key chain bottle openers, pin-back buttons, and magnets.  If you have a favorite line from Mean Girls that isn't in one of the photos above-PLEASE let me know!  I'd love to make more!  




 photo xoxomindi_zpse464302f.jpg

9 comments:

  1. is your shop open yet? I really want that That's So Fetch one..
    if not, how much are you going to charge for these?

    ALSO, I would LOVE to see some ones with Clueless quotes! Thats one of my favorite movies from the 90s!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm so glad you like them! I hope to have the shop open by Valentines Day at the latest!
      I've been working on the pricing and since they're all going to be available in the 2.25" size for now I think I've decided that the buttons will be $2.50, Magnets & Bottle Openers will be $3.00, and the Mirrors will be $5.00.

      Once I get the 1" size I'll have a broader range of prices as well as group sets.

      I definitely have some Clueless ones in the works :) I love that movie too!

      Delete
  2. Ohh my these are awesome!
    I love "On Wednesday's we wear pink" and "That's so fetch!".
    "You smell like a baby prostitute" is definitely one of my favorites too. XD
    Lovely!!

    <3
    Harlynn
    www.mindyourmadness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Harlynn! I thought the baby prostitute one was pretty funny myself :) Such a funny movie!

      Delete
  3. Wow 10 years that's crazy! I love the cutesy backgrounds :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEST BADGES! I can not wait to buy some. I love the rainbow cake one. :)

    ReplyDelete