Shop Progress: What I'm Making

Hi guys!  Having stated in my 2014 Goals post that I want to finally open my Etsy shop this year...and then sharing in another post that I recently bought a button machine...I wanted to share what I've been making for the shop!



I had originally intended to sell cute soaps and other goodies that fall into the bath category, but I've decided to go in a completely different direction and do pocket mirrors and button sets instead!  I think I'll start off with just pocket mirrors at first, and then once I can afford the 1" button machine I'll start to introduce button sets.  Aside from the Pizza Slut one(which I'm not sure I can sell...I'm not licensed to use that font), all of these are movie/TV quotes.  Clockwise, beginning with the one below Pizza Slut, we have: Rocky Horror Picture Show, The Office, Amelie, Dumb and Dumber, The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo (on her t-shirt in the American film), and Monty Python and the Holy Grail in the center.  These are only a sneak peak at all of the ones I've made...I've got around 30 total so far.

What do you guys think?  Any feedback would be helpful and I would really appreciate it!  


 photo xoxomindi_zpse464302f.jpg

8 comments:

  1. These are so cute! I love the color palette you chose--really on-trend colors make these stand out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha @ "I got worms" I LOVE Dumb and Dumber.

    Glad you're enjoying the button press! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha I'm planning on a few more Dumb and Dumber ones :)

      And again, thank you! I'm having so much fun with it!

      Delete
  3. I looooove the "Even artichokes have hearts"!!

    <3
    Harlynn
    www.mindyourmadness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHHA! I love the Even artichokes have hearts brooch. People always get all smart ass on me and say Vegetables have feelings when talking about my veganism. I'm totally buying that one and wearing it to work. Haha

    ReplyDelete